Paid summer job and workplace training for teens!
The Summer Youth Employment Program at Project Self-Sufficiency is designed for eligible Sussex County, New Jersey, teens, ages 15 - 17:
- Receive skills assessment;
- Learn how to write a resume and cover letter;
- Discuss workplace etiquette;
- Practice interview techniques;
- Learn how to complete job applications;
- Get paid on-the-job experience at a community work site;
- Program takes place during July and August.
For more information about the Summer Youth Employment Program at Project Self-Sufficiency, call 973-940-3500 or 844-807-3500.