Need Help With Your Job Search Or Exploring Careers?
Click on the Virtual Career Library logo to access over 6,000 digital pages of career guidance information. Inside you will find hundreds of career advice videos, digital career books and directories, virtual job data cards, job bank resources, and occupational videos to help you achieve career and life success.
Access to the Virtual Career Library is just one of the many services offered in Project Self-Sufficiency's state-of-the-art Career & Employment Center. Users must be registered Project Self-Sufficiency participants. Other services include:
- Career Assessment and Screening
- Tests for Adult Basic Education
- Computer Classes
- GED Preparation
- Special Programs for Young Adults, Ages 16 - 21
- Employment Labs
- Special Programs Just for Men
- Help with Starting Your Job Search
- Assistance with Cover Letters, Resumes, Workplace Etiquette, Salary Negotiations, and Networking Techniques
- Work Readiness Credentials
- Job Placement Services
- On-site childcare
Start your future career now by calling 973-940-3500 or 844-807-3500.