Project 300 will be held Friday, October 28th, at The Conservatory at the Sussex County Fairgrounds.
Working together, we can continue to change lives and create a brighter, stronger community for all.
Your gift to the Project 300 Annual Campaign will help us to grow confident, empowered parents who learn to break the cycle of poverty and raise children who are healthy, productive and prepared for the future. Your support can change a child's life:
- $200 will provide care for three toddlers at the Little Sprouts Early Learning Center;
- $300 will provide job placement assistance for five unemployed parents;
- $500 will ensure that ten single parents have access to supportive counseling and case management;
- $1,000 will fill our food pantry with nutritious meals for 200 needy families;
- Any amount will make a tremendous difference in the lives of your neighbors.
These faces remind us that although there is much work to be done in our community, the future is filled with infinite hope.
With your ongoing support of Project 300, lives are changed.
Make a gift to the Project 300 Annual Campaign, send a check to Project Self-Sufficiency, 127 Mill Street, Newton, NJ 07860, or call 973-940-3500 or 844-807-3500 to make your donation over the phone.