Working together, we can continue to change lives and create a brighter, stronger community for all.
Your gift to the Project 250 Annual Campaign, "Lives Changed," will help us to grow confident, empowered parents who learn to break the cycle of poverty and raise children who are healthy, productive and prepared for the future. Your support can change a child's life:
- $200 will provide care for three toddlers at the Little Sprouts Early Learning Center;
- $300 will provide job placement assistance for five unemployed parents;
- $500 will ensure that ten single parents have access to supportive counseling and case management;
- $1,000 will fill our food pantry with nutritious meals for 200 needy families;
- Any amount will make a tremendous difference in the lives of your neighbors.
These faces remind us that although there is much work to be done in our community, the future is filled with infinite hope.
With your ongoing support of Project 250, lives are changed.
Make an online gift to the Project 250 Annual Campaign, send a check to Project Self-Sufficiency, 127 Mill Street, Newton, NJ 07860, or call 973-940-3500 to make your donation over the phone.