What is the Annual Fund for Project Self-Sufficiency?
The Annual Fund for Project Self-Sufficiency is the core of our fundraising program. All gifts to this important effort touch every aspect of our participants' experience at Project Self-Sufficiency, and help us meet our budgeted needs during the year. Your gifts ensure that participating families will benefit from all the programs offered at Project Self-Sufficiency, such as:
Why is it important to support the Annual Fund for Project Self-Sufficiency?
Your participation in The Annual Fund for Project Self-Sufficiency demonstrates your commitment to and belief in our mission. Generosity and loyalty from the community allow Project Self-Sufficiency to offer a nurturing, supportive experience to all of our participants. Every gift makes a difference, no matter how large or small.
How will my gift be used?
As part of the current year's operating budget, your gift will immediately benefit the low-income families served by Project Self-Sufficiency. The Annual Fund supports every program offered by Project Self-Sufficiency, and allows us to maintain our beautiful 5-acre campus. Based on your philanthropic priorities, you may chose to designate your gift to general agency support, campus maintenance, emergency financial assistance for families in need, or simply decide to have the agency use it where it will be most impactful.
What are the goals for the Annual Fund for Project Self-Sufficiency?
The goal of the Annual Fund for Project Self-Sufficiency is to continue to maintain and expand the agency's programs and services through a coordinated annual fund drive which targets both large and small gifts.
How can I support the Annual Fund for Project Self-Sufficiency?
- Make a donation using your Visa, MasterCard, or American Express card;
- Call Deborah Berry-Toon, Executive Director, at 973-940-3500 to make your gift over the phone;
- Mail a check made payable to Project Self-Sufficiency of Sussex County to Project Self-Sufficiency, 127 Mill Street, Newton, NJ 07860;
- Consult your financial advisor to learn if this might be an opportune time to sell shares of depreciated stock and make a gift of the proceeds to Project Self-Sufficiency of Sussex County;
- Matching Gifts: Check with your employer to see if they will match your gift.
If you have any questions about the Annual Fund for Project Self-Sufficiency, please contact Deborah Berry-Toon, Executive Director, Project Self-Sufficiency, at 973-940-3500.